The Malden YMCA employs people in a variety of full-time, part-time and seasonal positions. We offer a great working environment and competitive pay. Full-time and part-time plus employees receive a range of employee benefits. Available positions can range from management and administration to programs, facilities and camp.
Below are our current available positions listed under their departments.
1. When you are ready to apply, click the application link.
2. Save the PDF directly onto your desktop.
3. Fill in the application, then click "Finish and Send."
4. Follow the steps for email setup and check your inbox to send the email.
Youth & Family
Early Learning Center (Preschool)
School Age Child Care
Facilities & Maintenance
- No positions available
EXPERIENCE THE BENEFITS OF Y EMPLOYMENT
We believe that our people deserve the best. We offer an exceptional wage and benefits package* including:
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and long term disability
- 6% funded retirement plan
- 403b savings account
- Paid time off (vacation, sick, and holidays)
- Use of the Malden YMCA facilities to improve your personal health and wellness
- Employee discounts and direct deposit
*Must meet eligibility requirements
*actual benefits depend upon employee classification.
Address: 99 Dartmouth Street, Malden, MA 02148 • Phone: (781) 324-7680 • Fax: (781) 324-7856
Serving Everett, Malden and Medford.